11.29.2012

E & D 11.17.12

What's more delightful than a wedding?!

On Saturday, November 17th, 2012, one of my best high school friends married her sweetheart, and it was one of the best parties of the year!  I was honored to be part of the festivities at her attendant :)



Thursday night was the rehearsal at the church in which I learned it was not okay to walk down the middle aisle for my reading (oops) and we got the first glimpse of what Erin & Daryl would look like as bride and groom (cue teary eyes).  After, we had a delicious dinner at The Brick House.  Despite it being so close to home, I had never been there, but I loved the setting in the wine cellar and the food was awesome.  It's definitely going on my NJ restaurant list!

my two lovely friends at the rehearsal dinner
It always sets in at rehearsals that the wedding is actually happening, when for months it seems so far away.  Lucky for us, we had an extra day between the rehearsal and the wedding to relax and have a fun day together.  We had a day of lunch & nails and it was totally girly and totally awesome.

The wedding day was a total dream!  The weather was uncharacteristically warm for mid-Nov in NJ and everything just went so smoothly.  Erin looked so beautiful and happy all day.  We all got ready at her house, then limo'd off to the church were they got hitched!  Not gonna lie, I shed a few tears.

The beaming bride and her parents
Then, it was on to the breathtakingly gorgeous Estate at Florentine Gardens.  After snapping a few pics and chowing down at the awesome cocktail hour (seriously, so much food) we moved to the gorgeous reception room.  The blackout shades, DJ lights and projections made it SUCH a party - even a photo booth!  Webb joked that I was "in my element" but who wouldn't be, at a joyous occasion with best friends and family?! I love weddings.

my high school best friends after quite a bit of dancing
After the reception, we were limo'd off to the city where a bunch of us hit up a bar and bid adieu to the newlyweds.  I missed NYC!  It was glittering and started to have that holiday glow.

All in all, an amazing few days and awesome celebration for the new Mr. & Mrs. Leegwater.

Here are a few more pictures from the day ~ Enjoy!

Cutting the cake!
happiness :)
My man has moves!

1 comment:

  1. Probably the most fun and fanciest wedding I've ever been to! I had a great time. Glad I could be there with you.

    ReplyDelete