10.19.2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday to my delightful, delicious, delovely MOM!

Unlike this year's Bronx Bombers, this Bronx Bombshell (who doesn't look a day over 35) is keeping the party going throughout the weekend, despite a sinus infection.  I love her zest for life and fun!  The highlight of the upcoming weekend is a dinner & dancing cruise around New York City.  Party on, Claire!

Here she is at work posing with the Edible Arrangement my brother Anthony and I sent her.

Mom, I'll be thinking of you shaking your tailfeather while I'm spending my Friday night unwinding with Netflix.  I hope to be as cool as you some day :)

Happy Birthday, Mom.  I love you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little late here, but Happy Birthday to Claire! Great blog post, Deeds! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She would say thank you if she could figure out how to comment on this thing!

      Delete