12.04.2012

It's Beginning To Look a lot like Christmas!


It's here, it's here!  My favorite time of year!
(Wow, I'm just one newsboy cap short of being a holiday-pushing newsboy)

We are four days into December and right in the middle of the season when everything is fresh, there seems like a dozen weekends until presents are "due", and the carols don't feel as if they are on repeat.  We feel warm and fuzzy and -- I hope -- remember the reason for the season.

I admit, I've been alternating between "Frank Sinatra (Holiday)" and "N'Sync (Holiday)" on Pandora for quite some time now, but what is your favorite Holiday tune?  Right now I'm really into classic carols like "O Come Emanuel" - hauntingly beautiful!  Who's got a candle to light up in here?

Here are a few snippets of my Christmas season so far.

Santa rounding out the Los Gatos Christmas Parade.  According to Webb's dad, it's one of the best parades on the West Coast!  Something has to be said for a parade that attracts a ton of people in the pouring rain.  

A night of Christmas carols at the First Presbyterian Church of Berkeley.  Beautiful singers, hand bell-ers, and whistlers!

Union Square in SF - picture taken from the Starlight Room

We still have 21 more days of this glorious season :)

No comments:

Post a Comment